Title 42, What is it?

Do you need help obtaining a title of an abandoned car, truck, boat or motorcycle?

Many states offer relief to Auto Mechanics, Towing Companies, Storage Companies, and Businesses who have provided services and then experienced an abandoned vehicle. 

In Oklahoma this relief is called a "Title 42".

The process involves filing a lien against the current owners of the abandoned vehicle and going through the process laid out by state statute for converting the names on the title. You can then sell the vehicle to recoup lost money.

At Title 42 For You, we can do all this for you...